I was reading this morning in Ephesians about the incomparable power of God. Do we (I) really take advantage of that power so available to me? In light of that, here are a couple of prayer requests:
1. We are doing a community outreach this Saturday as we "CHARGE PSL." Volunteers are blitzing the areas with 9 volt batteries and invite cards. The idea is to bless people with a battery, a free gift from the church, and then invite them to Easter Sunday. We did something similar in Cleveland. Anyways, pray that people will be receptive as we go door to door.
2. Pray for our pastor as he shares the gospel. Pastor Mike has such a way with words and we're blessed to be apart of Calvary. Let's pray for a covering against Satan and that the Lord will have His way.
3. Pray as Dave and Dale lead worship at both campuses. We're loving how God has brought more people to fill two worship teams. YAY!!! We're also enjoying getting to know some of these new people.
4. Our friends, the Garcia family, are having their Easter reach out party. We'll be heading over there on Saturday to help them out. We're praying for doors to open as we "party" with the intention to talk to people about Christ. Bringing me to my next point....
5. Dave and I have been so encouraged by the Garcias that we want to jump in on the action too. :) We've decided to throw a HUGE birthday party for Aiden and Drew with the intention to invite our unbelieving friends. That will happen some time in May. Pray as plans are in the works.
That's it for now! Have a great Easter week and thank the Lord for the blessing of His Son.