Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

spring training: bulldog style


Aiden and Drew have started t-ball... the first of many seasons, I'm sure. I was a bit apprehensive (an understatement.....) about the boys' involvement because of time constraints of ministry. BUT- it really has been an awesome time for the boys and the Lord has surprised me along the way. I have had opportunities to get to know other parents in the community who are unchurched. Please pray as we have opportunities to with these families in Port St. Lucie.



Drew: can I just say how I love his ears sticking out like this? Reminds me of my maternal grandfather. Plus, Drew tells us occasionally how he's an elf and helps Santa during Christmas.... HA!
Brothers. :)





1 comment:

Erica said...

GO BULLDOGS!! we are a FAN!
so nice to see you back on the blogging scene. precious PRECIOUS boys you have! i also love the comment about maternal grandfather's ears . . . tee hee hee! will be checking back to see the update on dax!

xo
e