Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

cleveland flashback


here's some pics from cleveland (1 1/2 years ago. i can't believe it's been that long!) .  we really enjoyed our time there and LOVED the snow.  i personally loved wearing scarfs with my rockin' nine west jacket.  dave also bought me a jacket on sale from ann taylor (brown with the fur).  it's not hard to love that man!!!


this picture was at EASTER!!! look at the snow.  i remember sweating it out in the humid florida air, hiding easter eggs,  and constantly reminding myself (as my hair was fro-ing) that i was serving Jesus.  cleveland was a different story.  who knew that it could snow 6 inches over the easter weekend?!?! not these "flor-idiots".
this was the first playtime in the snow.  i was warm and cozy in the apartment!  
drew's face the day we moved in.  he jumped into the snow, grabbing the white stuff with his bare hands.  he didn't do that again!!! sweet boy. 

aiden and his love for snow angels!  good times.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the "flor-idiots". drew's face makes me die laughing think about him and the snow.