Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Band Nerd...grrr

We were riding in the car coming home from a wonderful meal out. If you have not eaten at Pei Wei- you must ABSOLUTELY google one close to you. It's run by the same company as P.F.Changs, but cheaper. Thanks Pei Wei (pay-way)... or as Dave says, Pee-Wee. Giggles from the backseat.

Radio playing. Kelly Clarkson bustin' a song.

me: "Oh, Aiden! This song is in 6/8 time! 1,2,3,4,5,6,....1,2,3,4,5,6.."

Now, I am trying to have an impromptu learning moment since I am Aiden's piano teacher, after all. No such luck.

Aiden: "BAND NERD!!!!!"

Flat out belly-laughing ensues. I give Dave the evil eye.

Thanks Dave. My kids now think it is HIGH-larious to make fun of their momma, even to my protests that I was a 'cool' kid in band.

Don't laugh.... there are such kids.

And I was one of them. :)


No comments: