Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.

Monday, July 26, 2010

We're having words... sorta

Just a quick one as I'm waiting for Dave to hurry home to a dinner of leftovers...some how I don't think he'll be too excited. That's why I haven't told him! hahaha. Anywho....

I threw Dax into the bath quickly, dried him and carried the ALMOST 30 lb. 8 month old to his room. You read that correctly. He's 29.5 pounds. Sheesh.

As I'm changing his diaper and whispering sweet nothings to this angel, I start hearing him verbalize. Now, you have to realize that he doesn't just babble all the time. He's very content to just sit and chill.

I just think the babbling is so cute until I really listen.

Dadadadadada...Dadadadada

No he did not just babble that when Dave has barely just changed 5 dirty diapers. (And wet diapers do not constitute as DIRTY. Amen?!?!?!)

I looked at this sweet child and leaned over... "Mamamama..."

He honestly laughed, SHOOK HIS HEAD and continued, "Dadadadada."

He did this TWICE.

Totally not fair.

No comments: