Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.

Monday, September 1, 2008

procrastination

i am truly procrastinating. i need to write two tests for tomorrow, but i've done everything but write! i've started laundry, checked my facebook, unloaded the dishwasher, checked the weather channel, and now i'm on blogger.

so bare with me as i'm putting off the inevitable....

in case if you are wondering: yes, we are glad we're out of new orleans. could you imagine if this storm happened last year? it was already difficult to move 3 times in one year and so we're thankful that we didn't have to evacuate in the middle of our 6 month stint at seminary.

however, we're trying to keep up with some friends who are still there. as far as we know, all are safely out of the way of this hurricane. some even went to a farm in middle LA! that's a bit funny to me.

also: pictures might be slow coming on this blog. i officially announce that my camera is broken. stinks. i'm trying to decide if i can send it off to be fixed or if i should break down and buy a new one. i'm leaning towards using my gum money (if my students ever pay up... oh, but they will) however, i was looking forward to using that money for some new shoes. :) ahhhhh, don't you love nine west?!?!?

sounds like my dryer stopped. and yes.... i'm still procrastinating....

No comments: