Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oh My Canes!

Just checking in to lament the last second loss of the team (Miami Hurricanes) that have my heart sunk into the abyss of sporting sorrow. I don't understand. I did everything right: wore my #2 Greg "Super" Cooper jersey on Thursday, spent time with God, and even went to catch the 4th quarter of the game at Duffy's since it was on Espn2 & I don't have cable. And to boot, my entire family was there as I was using it as propaganda to sway the 2 youngsters God has placed in my care to become life long cane fans. Somebody help me out, what did I do wrong? Fans of "The Turds" (Gators Fans) need not post, I don't want to hear from you because teams that can only beat us once per quarter century need not speak... at all. I still love my team AND thankfully my family is still Hurricane savvy. 

No comments: